Thursday, October 1, 2009

Guh.

So... I didn't post. But I am posting now. Yay me.

Okay, so I need to make some cherry soup tonight. I absolutely love the stuff, but that means I'll be firing up my antique blender, which belonged to my predecessor, who lived in this place back in the dark ages. Where is "this place," you ask? All in due time. The recipe I'm using is from the 2007? edition of The Joy of Cooking, a book that's absolutely necessary (in my humble opinion) if you want to do any cooking at all. I'm tweaking it a bit, substituting a blend of ginger ale, grape juice, and lemon juice for the white wine. I'll post the exact substitution one of these days, when I stop winging it... and considering I've made this thing quite a few times, you'd think I'd have written the measurements down by now. >.<

I also have to draw up a map of a fictional room, for some buddies of mine. Yet another thing I look forward to, and yet another thing that will no doubt leave me sleep deprived.

Okay, food, fantasy...

Ah yes! Music. Right now, I'm listening to "Rexroth's Daughter," as performed by Joan Baez, on her album Dark Chords on a Big Guitar. Nifty stuff. We know I'm not too crazy yet, because I haven't brought out the metal...

I'm sure that'll change, soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment